Customized Wedding Cake Toppers
Custom Cake Toppers that are one of a kind. From comical to sophisticated, traditional to outrageous let your cake topper reflect your special day. Hoss Studio’s custom wedding cake toppers not only resemble you but also capture your uniqueness whether it’s a Wedding Cake Topper, Anniversary Cake Topper, Graduation Cake Topper or Mascot Figure, Birthday Cake Topper, Baby Shower Cake Topper, Retirement Cake Topper, Engagement Cake Topper, Wedding Proposal Cake Topper, or any occasion. When the party is over you will have a keepsake to treasure and display for years to come.
CLAYme’s are caricature representations of people; using your photos as reference we sculpt a polymer clay piece of artwork that can incorporate a favorite hobby, activity, sport or special moment. Customers can completely customize their CLAYme by providing details such as clothing attire, desired surrounding area such as gardens, place of work,
sports surrounding, marriage destination, reception hall, etc.
These web site links are listed as a convenience to our visitors. We appreciated those links.
- List of all 7 seater cars. It includes videos and also a list of European cars in French : “voitures à 7 places“
Last year I spent 5 months in Paris, so for travellers in France or French speaking people:
- I needed to buy a cheap printer and some ink cartridges called “cartouches d’encre“.
- I did buy a car to go outside Paris. I had to check the braking system: the brake pads had to be changed (“vérifier les plaquettes de frein“)
- If you need to find a domestic help, you call it “trouver une femme de ménage“. This is not easy so a little help would be usefull.
- Instead of renting a car for 4 or 5 months, it is far less costly to buy a used car and sell it at the end of your stay. You can buy and the sell using local French sites about : “vendre et acheter une voiture d’occasion“.
- To choose a car, I did look for a small and economic one: “petite voiture pratique“. Some reviews of European city cars: “essais des voitures citadines“. Reviews of family cars: http://www.VoitureFamiliale.net
- Then I needed an insurance: choisir une assurance auto
- I wanted to mention a controversial subject: how to choose a vibror (“choisir un vibromasseur“) and how to date (“rencontrer une femme“)
- Only for Belgian employees: (“déclarer ses impôts via Tax-on-web“)
- When you need a white shirt in France: “sélection de chemises blanches“
- Cordless drill: “http://www.perceusesansfil.net“
- Armchairs and recliners: “fauteuils relax“
- Hair clippers: “http://www.tondeuse-cheveux.org“
- Truckle beds: “http://www.lit-gigogne.org“